Monday, June 30, 2014

Stella's General Awesomeness

Nothing much to report in this post other than just stella's awesomeness, like the post title suggests.  I just have too many pics not to share them all.  Enjoy!

It's unbelievable the number of pics I have of this same pose over and over, in England, Scotland, Europe, Houston, anywhere!  When it's nap time it's definitely nap time.

She gives 2 thumbs up to her new booster seat. 

No really Momma, I need you to change my diaper now!

Friday Night Pubbing

Checking the food reviews, scouting out new pubs.

Also checking the classifieds for a paying gig.

It takes a team of stylists to getting her looking so good.

Amazing how some days she passes straight out and other days she screams and screams and rages against the crib.

Love the extra support from the orthotics.

Carrots & raisins--not far off from a good carrot cake.

I've got my chair, I've got Monkey, and my two best buds!

Trekking it!

It's like Sisyphus with those darn balloons.  Every time I put them on the bed she knocks them right down.

Practicing helmet safety



A throne and a crown.  She knows she's queen of this castle.

Tutus & uggs-we'll see if it catches on stateside.

Rub-a-dub-dub!

One minute she's happy...

and the next she's not!


Reading circle!



No comments:

Post a Comment