Sunday, November 1, 2015

I Have Kid(s)

So the transition from 1 kid to 2 kids is rough.  It was what I'd heard, what I'd been told and warned, and what I've experienced firsthand.  I've also been told that beyond the 2 kid mark, it's all cake. It's now no surprise to me why so many folks i know stopped at 2.  You don't see the light when you're in the thick of it. If 2 is this hard, how can more be any easier?!  But for now...2 is always fun, always unpredictable, never boring, and incredibly heartwarming and joyful not only to realize how filled with love and happiness our own lives and hearts could be, but also in seeing that same love between our two Littles so early on.

Stella is an amazing big sister.  She takes it upon herself to not only love on Baby Z but to mete out some verbal discipline as well, which is funny to hear, since it's really just an echo of whatever I typically say when I'm cross with the littles.

As an aside, about 3 weeks after our new delightful bundle of joy, we also find out that we have to move, yet again, for a 3rd time in less than 3 years. We had actually just renewed our lease for another year when our landlords reported that due to the volatile and continued downturn in the Oil Industry that a large number of Aberdonians have also veen enduring, they were being repatriated back to Aberdeen (from Houston of all places). I am now an expert in the Aberdeen Rental Market btw.  So moving with a newborn when it was unplanned and sudden was interesting...I tried to use it as a learning and growth opportunity but I mainly used it to complain as well. :/

So here's a bit of cuteness to brighten your day.

Our little Scottish Baby


Stella's Birthday!

 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment